Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm Devastated

Well most of my life isn't so exciting.But just had to write a post. Yesterday I go this most devastating news. I got this letter in the mail.,
It is with deep sadness and heavy hearts that we inform you that Dr Phil Louie passed away suddenly on Dec 24,2010. He will be greatly missed....
WHAT!!!!
That was my dentist. He was the most caring and kind,thoughtful dentist. I have had many bad experiences when I was young at the dentist office. So was always so afraid of the dentist. But I was recommended to Dr Louie. That was about 22-25 years ago.I have to honestly say that he was always so caring to his patients and was always asking Are you okay?Is there any pain?He was amazing never felt the needles. All of my kids went to him and have had good experiences with the dentist. I thought that he was the last dentist I would ever need. But that is how uncertain life is. WE never know what is going to happen today, tomorrow or the next day. It has taught me again that life is so uncertain and must life each day with no regrets. Dr Louie was 51 year old with 3 little children. He suffered a stroke and was gone x-mas eve. I am so sad and still can't believe it is true. But they tell me it is......Good bye Dr Louie we will sure miss you.....

1 comment:

  1. Feeling sorry for you but I think you'll find dentistry has changed huge since we were kids - all with our bad dentist experiences. Still - trying to find someone new can be nervewracking. My suggestion - look for a female, a young one, someone who knows all the new techniques.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete